Spinning Fidget Keychain
Spinning Fidget Keychain
This Fidget Spinner Keychain is your portable pocket-sized stress reliever and accessory all in one! Crafted with the latest 3D printing technology, this little dynamo packs a punch of fun into your everyday life.
It's the ultimate keychain for the fidget fiend on the go! Attach it to your keys, backpack, or belt loop and be ready to unleash the spin-tastic magic whenever you please.
Grab yours now and spin your way to a stress-free day!
We print our models with additional walls/infill to ensure durability. However, they are made from plastic and there is always a possibility of part breakage with rough play. Additionally, some plastics can be sensitive to heat, please do not keep any 3D prints exposed to heat for long periods of time or they lose form and/or break.
All models are printed in either PLA or PETG.
PLA or Polylactic acid plastic is a vegetable-based plastic material produced from renewable resources and is biodegradable.This material is typically made from fermented plant starch such as from corn, cassava, sugarcane or sugar beet pulp. PLA is available in a wide variety of colors and finishes, but is sensitive to high temperatures.
PETG or Polyethylene Terephthalate Glycol, is a widely used thermoplastic utilized in the manufacturing of plastic water bottles.PETG is 100% recyclable (not bio-degradable) and has a greater strength and heat tolerance than that of PLA.However, PETG does not have the same variety of color and finish options available.
- Gradients and Rainbows: A random gradient of colors, each print comes out unique! Note that I cannot guarantee how many colors or what colors will be present due to the nature of 3D printing. The larger the size, the more colors you’ll see. On the smaller sizes, I do try to fit 2 per print bed so that you will still see a good amount of color variety.
- Dual and Tri-Extrusion: The strand of filament of these colors is split in half or thirds, each of which is its own color. This gives your 3D print an incredible visual effect, your print will shift between the 2-3 colors.
- Silks: These filaments have an almost metallic shine to them
- Standard: These are not shiny or flat matte, kind of in the middle
- Matte: These filaments are a flat matte color with no shine
- Translucent: While not see-through like glass, these have a glass like finish that does allow some light through
Not all models exclusively designed by LNZ Custom Design. LNZ Custom Design is an aurthorized reseller of Cinderwing3D, FlexiFactory, Matt Mires Makes, McGybeer, Artflex, Printverse, Toonz Factory, the Dragons Den, Hex3D, Body3D, and others.
All 3D prints are made to order, meaning we don't start printing your order until after you place it.
Once you place your order it will be started on the next available printer within our state-of-the-art 20+ machine print farm. Printing can take hours or days, depending on model and size ordered.
With each print we aim for excellence, therefore once printing has completed we perform a thorough quality check. This is to ensuring there are no obvious faults or non-functional components.
Orders are then carefully packaged and shipped. Once your print is packed and ready to travel home, you will receive a tracking number via email.
While we try to get them out sooner, our standard lead time is 5-7 business days.
Shipping charges will be added at checkout. Free shipping will be applied to all orders of $35 or more.
A tracking number will be emailed to you within 24 hours of the package being dropped off at the carrier. Shipping transit time then depends on your location, but is estimated between 3-5 business days within the US.